10 Exciting Places to Visit In Kaduna
1. Kamuku National Parkhttps://hotels.ng/guides/enjoy-the-rarest-of-nature-at-kamuku-national-park/ This park contains extensive land covered with guinea savanna vegetation. It is one of the few plots of guinea savanna left in all of Africa. It is a great place to go and relax and spend some time identifying the rare species of trees that can be found here. You can also run into some wide life here.
2. Matsiriga Waterfallshttps://hotels.ng/guides/enjoy-the-breathtaking-view-from-matsiriga-waterfalls/ At a height of 30 metres, the Matsiriga waterfall is a sight to behold. The chilly ambience is inviting to visiting tourists and natives alike. Therefore It is a great recreational centre to come enjoy nature?s wonder and splash around.
3. Kajuru Castlehttps://hotels.ng/guides/get-the-best-of-luxury-at-kajuru-castle/ This is one of Kaduna?s best-kept secrets and is sometimes even considered a myth. Don?t be wary because it's a real place, Kajuru is a European-style castle sitting on a rock hidden in Kajuru local Government, South-east of Kaduna. Yes, House on the rock and it covers about 400 square metres. It was built in 1976 and is a ?popular attraction among adventurous tourist. Tourists try to find their way to the palace by climbing the hills around it, a truly exciting experience. Book Kajuru castle
4. Kagoro Hillhttps://hotels.ng/guides/mountain-climbing-is-the-most-desirable-at-kangoro-hill/ Kagoro hill is located in the town of Kagoro in Southern Kaduna. It raises a significant height above sea level and makes the area around it to be temperate like the weather in Jos, Plateau State. It is a suitable hangout spot to relax and hold a picnic because of the quietness and privacy of the hills.
5. The Ancient Nok Settlementhttps://hotels.ng/guides/get-the-best-of-history-at-the-ancient-nok-settlement/ The Nok settlement is a fascinating wonder of the ingenious nature of the Nok people. From the rock shelters to the Nok terracotta sprinkled around, everything here is designed to blow your mind away. Come with a camera because the will a lot of things to capture.
6. Kaduna national museum and monumenthttps://hotels.ng/guides/see-marvelous-artifacts-that-can-only-be-found-at-kaduna-national-museum-and-monument/ The splendid edifice that is the Kaduna National Museum is crawling with marvellous artefacts from the entire country. It is must visit for lovers of archaeological and ethnographic artefacts. Some of the Nok figurines found here date back over 2000 years and are as old as Christmas itself. If that doesn?t have you in awe, then I don?t know again.
7. Fifth Chukker Polo Resorthttps://hotels.ng/guides/enjoy-the-exotic-sport-of-polo-at-fifth-chukker-polo-resort/ The Fifth chukker polo resort comprises of ?130 hectares of land covered in vegetative splendour. ?It blends seamlessly with its natural surrounding and creates a gentle feeling of peace as you walk around the facility. The resort offers world-class sporting entertainment and is one of the best places in the country to enjoy the exotic sport of polo.
8. Kofar Gamji Parkhttps://hotels.ng/guides/kofar-gamji-park-offers-a-view-of-nature-at-its-peak/ The Gamji park has graduated from a simple garden to a full-blown tourist attraction and recreational centre. Kofar Gamji covers?an area of 7000 metres and is decorated with architectural designs and sculptures as well as the magnificent Hall. There is sparse vegetation of mangrove and orchard trees. The dotted islands formed by River Kaduna that runs through the park as well as assorted flowers emphasize its beauty. We think these are the most exciting hangouts in Kaduna. Disagree with our list? Tell us in the comments. Book a Hotel in Kaduna on hotels.ng for all the best deals.
9. Little Italyhttps://hotels.ng/guides/enjoy-the-best-of-nigerian-meals-at-little-italy/ Little Italy is located at 2, Sultan Road, Kaduna North, Kaduna. It serves superb Pizza, excellent Lasagna and tasty local Nigerian dishes. You get to order a delicious starter followed by the best Italian food in Northern Nigeria, superb fish dishes are also available. It has an extensive beautiful landscaped gardens with fishponds, wild geese, animals with thatched rondavels, tables and chairs in the shade of exotic trees and plants. It is a great place to relax and chill out, and the kids can be taken there for a day out as well.
10. Barcode Loungehttps://hotels.ng/guides/get-the-best-club-and-lounge-experience-when-you-visit-the-barcode-lounge/ Barcode Lounge is located at Plot B4 Uganda Street, Barnawa, Kaduna. It is Nigeria's premier destination for lunch, happy hour, dinner and late-night relaxation. Barcode provides comfort built on a high-end backdrop of marble, open-air and illumination. A no cover/no dress code policy promotes a relaxing vibe in a modern setting. The music format is generally top 40/pop-house/popular hip-hop/Naija latest Jamz/old skool. Barcode Lounge offers the best of Nigeria sports bars and Nigeria lounges rolled into a sophisticated place suitable for a night out with the well respected big girls/guys or a date with that special someone. Amenities include Full Menu, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Valet, Bottle Service, Kitchen until midnight.
Leave a comment