Enjoy the Relaxing Environment at Magic Park Garden
Address: 3 John Nwodo close, opposite St Mary's hospital, Fire service Bustop, Enugu
Contact number: 0809 647 5818, 08033205937
Opening Hours: 08:00 AM
Magic Garden Park is a children's amusement park and relaxation center in the heart of Enugu. It is a good place to visit with friends and families for the purpose of relaxation. Featuring a swimming pool and restaurant.
The park is a wonderful place to have seminars, parties, and weddings for those who appreciate a refreshing and open vibe for their events. The park is indeed magical as it has the ability to transform your occasion into a fairytale of dreams. It is a scenic place having a soft garden where visitors can have picnics, thrill rides and spins for kids.
True to its name, visitors who come to the park, especially children often tend to not want to leave, because of its capturing and lively environment. The swimming pool is also a captivating one for children most especially, as they are eager to swim.
There are also family-themed events, so the parents need to come with their A-game to win the fun prize for their children while competing with other parents. The garden?s open vibe at some points enables people to calmly think about certain things.
How to get to Magic Garden Park:
When you get to Otigba or fire service, enter a street opposite the fire service or opposite the NUT and you will find Magic Garden Park there in the street.
Things to do at Magic Garden Park
- Have a picnic with family and/or friends, because the lush state of the garden is very welcoming.
- Have wedding ceremonies and parties for people who love an open air vibe for their events.
- Have a swim in the pool.
- Capture the adventures of the day and lovely sites.
- Eat at the restaurants; they sell tasty grilled foods.
- Marriage proposal! The whole ambience of the garden is a captivating one, so making one or two preparations to propose to your lover is something you should try.
- Enjoy the thrill rides.
Things to bring to Magic Garden Park
- Swimming suits
- Enough cash; just in case the POS does not get to work sometimes.
Leave a comment