10 Top Things to do at Ikeja City Mall (ICM)
1. See a Movie at Silverbird Cinemas IkejaSilverbird Cinema Ikeja is situated in the Ikeja City Mall: 174/194, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. The shopping?center?has a 5-screen cinema for your movie viewing pleasure. International blockbusters and top rated movies (both home and abroad) are shown at the cinema on a daily basis. Silverbird Cinemas is one of the biggest cinema houses in Nigeria with theatres all over the country. The Silverbird Cinemas located at Ikeja is the go-to place for the latest Hollywood and Nollywood movies. If you are looking for the movie schedule for today, you can check the schedule at the Silverbird Cinemas counter in the mall, or check out their website here. [table id=6 /]
2. Enjoy A Sumptuous MealIkeja City Mall is home to various international and local food outlets, from the local swallow and soup to Mediterranean dishes. Some of the restaurants at the mall include;
Restaurants?at Ikeja City Mall
- Cold Stone Creamery - Ice cream and desserts
- Ocean Basket - Sea Food
- The Place - Local dishes
- Sumptuous Menu - Local Dishes
- KFC - Fastfood
- Mozaya Classic - Vegetarian and Seafood
- Hans & Rene - Ice cream and desserts
- Mr. Biggs - Fast food
- Mugg & Bean - Coffee and Breakfast treats
- Spurs - Native American Cuisine
- Chicken Republic - Fast food
3. Go Clothes ShoppingThere over 100 stores in Ikeja City Mall for you to choose from.?You can shop for clothes in the men's, women's, kids and teen fashion departments. The fashion outlets offer clothes of all price ranges with notable brands available MANGO, Maxx and more.
4. Shop for Groceries and Household ItemsIkeja City Mall is also called Shoprite and as you can guess, Shoprite Ikeja is packed full of groceries from all over the world and a wide array of household items.
5. Buy Only the Best Hair and MakeupICM is also known to be the home of one of the few MAC and Maybelline outlets in Lagos. If you love to makeup, this is the place for you to be. You can also buy human hair and the hair products.
6. Carry Out Your Financial TransactionsThere are several banks and ATMs available for your convenience at the mall.
7. Get Your Handbag, Sunglasses and Other AccessoriesThere are various stores in Ikeja City Mall where you can pamper yourself with some beautiful fashion accessories. The mall is also home to a Woodin Store which carries elite ready-made traditional attire and unsewn Ankara fabrics.
8. Enjoy Some "After Hours" FunIkeja City Mall takes on a completely different face after dark. Come and party at Rhapsody's and other bars. Dance and have a good time.
9. Hangout With FriendsAll the above activities are of course better enjoyed with friends. Don't have fun alone.
10. Take Care of Your Body and HealthAt Ikeja City Mall, there are several pharmacies, specialist clinics, and even spa. Get ready to be pampered and rested.
Stores at Ikeja City Mall
- Shoprite- Multi-Range Retailer
- Ruff 'n' Tumble - Kids Fashion Outlet
- Audacious - Fashion Outlet
- Cell Phone Repair
- Montaigne Place - Skincare Outlet
- Novesa Nigeria - Fashion Outlet
- Pandora -?Jewelry
- Pierre Cardin - Fashion Outlet
- Vlisco Boutique - Fashion
- Buyright Ikeja City Mall - Personal Electronics Outlet
- Casa Bella Ikeja - Cosmetics Outlet
- HealthPlus - Pharmacy
- Identity Store - Fashion Outlet
- NIKE - Sports?Fashion Outlet
- Shawarma & Co - Sandwiches and wraps
- Truworths Store - Fashion
People Who Like Ikeja City Mall Also Like...Lagos is a city with many malls. ?After your time in Ikeja City Mall, you might want to try some other malls for an added WOW! experience. Check them out! best hotels in Ikeja if you need a place to stay after your trip to the mall.
Leave a comment