10 Top Gyms in Ibadan that Would be Great for You
2. Prime Fitness IbadanLocation: 4, Okeunola Street, New Bodija, Ibadan This is considered to be one of the best gyms in Ibadan. It is well equipped with modern facilities that allow you to get a great workout. The professional fitness trainers are professionals and willing to guide you through your workout sessions. The gym is open from 7:00 AM ? 6:00 PM weekly.
3. Liberty Stadium Gym?Along Liberty Road, Ring Road, Ibadan Liberty Stadium is known to be the first stadium built in Nigeria. The name was changed to Obafemi Awolowo Stadium in 2010 in Memorial of Chief Obafemi Awolowo. There is a gym in this stadium with good facilities to aid your workout sessions. The gym is also referred to as Kayrom Lee Gym and Fitness Centre. It is usually open weekly from 7:30 AM - 8:30 PM.
4. Oyo State Executive GymMokola Hill, Ibadan Another popular gym is the Oyo State Executive Gym. ?It is a well-equipped gym, where you would have amazing workout sessions. Expert fitness trainers are there to ensure you have the best workout experience. The gym is open daily from 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
5. Elle'n'Elle Fitness/GalleryFirst Floor, Vine Gifts Building, Akobo Road, Ibadan This is a very nice place for workout sessions. It has the best of fitness equipment and offers exciting workout sessions. The trainers are experienced and friendly.
6. Gym HouseHouse 8, Road 1 Junction, Along General Gas Bashorun Estate, Ibadan This gym is furnished with ultra-modern facilities that will help you burn calories, build muscles and stay fit. This is a favourite spot for many fitness buffs in Ibadan.
7. Medfit Gym and Wellness Centre15, Moremi Street, Ibadan Another top-notch gym in Ibadan is Medfit Gym and Wellness Centre. The gym provides the best gym equipment to help you keep fit. There are seasoned trainers, who are willing to support and motivate you during your workout sessions.
8. Golden Finger Fitness Centre21, Adebiyi Joyce B Complex, Ring Road, Ibadan This is an amazing gym to check out in Ibadan. With its state-of-the-art facilities, you'll definitely break a sweat and reap the rewards of a great work out. The gym is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
9. Just Flakky Fitness Centre8, Road 1 Junction, Akobo, Ibadan Flakky Fitness Centre is one of the finest gyms in Ibadan. The gym is fitted with equipment for bodybuilding, cardio, yoga and much more.
10. Taylor Fitness and Health Centre8, Bode Mustapha Avenue Idi Shin, Jericho This fitness centre has one of the leading gyms in Ibadan. Here you can get a great workout, get your blood flowing and heart pumping. It opens Monday to Saturday from 8:00 AM ? 5:00 PM, but closed on Sunday. Please note: not all images above are a representation of the gyms described.
You may also like...
Leave a comment