Business Visa from Nigeria to Czech Republic
- This visa is issued to foreigners who are traveling to the Czech Republic with the intention of engaging in business activities.
- Foreigners who will be taking part in conferences, trade fairs, and business seminars can also apply for this visa.
- If you will be participating in a trade fair, conference, or business seminar, you are required to provide an invitation letter from the company or an authorized body to attend the specific event. You are expected to provide proof of registration and entry tickets for such events.
- An invitation letter from the company based in the Czech Republic you will be meeting with is required. The letter should introduce the applicant and also state the duration and purpose of the business visit.
- A letter from your employer in Nigeria confirming the allowance of your business leave should be provided.
- You are required to provide proof of your company’s commercial activities in Nigeria and recent business contacts. Proof of commercial activities between the inviting and sending company and other documents showing the presence of trade relations is required.
- Non-Nigerians are required to present a copy of their Nigerian residence permit.