Business Visa from Nigeria to France
- This visa is issued to foreign nationals traveling to France with the intention of engaging in professional activities.
- Eligible applicants of this visa are business travelers, seasonal workers, foreigners involved in teaching activities, models, medical practitioners, airline crew, and interns.
- Applicants of this visa who have the intention of attending or participating in trade fairs, seminars, or conferences related to their professional activity can apply for this visa.
- Foreigners replying to invitations from their partners in France are also eligible for this visa type.
- An official letter of invitation from your partner in France should be provided. The letter must state the nature of the business to be carried out and the duration of the business trip.
- The letter from the host company must state if the company will be responsible for the applicant’s finances in the country.
- Admission cards to trade fairs or conferences must be provided.
- You can apply for this visa if you want to create or participate in a commercial, industrial, artisanal or agricultural activities or work in a liberal profession in France.
- Foreigners who intend setting up a new business in France must be able to demonstrate the economic viability of their project.
- This visa allows you to complete a one-off mission in a French company in order to provide a service to a French client. The one-off mission may include audit, management, finance, insurance, architecture, and engineering.