If you are a traveler visiting Victoria Island in Lagos for business or pleasure, Federal Palace Hotel and Casino is one of the hotels you should consider and also when planning your exquisite wedding receptions.
The 5-star hotel, by its own admission, caters for the â€œcorporate travelerâ€ and promises to treat guests to top-notch services and an ambiance suited for the business-minded.
A Nigerian Hotel For Business Meetings And Conferences
Federal Palace Hotel and Casino has 9 conference and meeting venues which can host any number of people from 10 to 500. It also has an ultra-modern executive Business Centre, so everything you need is in one place.
Booking Rates And Room Sizes
Below are the rates for Federal Palace Hotel as at its last update (June 15, 2016):
- Kings Rooms: N52,800 ($265.06)*
- Twin Room: N52,800 ($265.06)
- Junior Suite: N161,000 ($808.23)
- 1 Bedroom Apartment: N194,000 ($973.90)
- Two Bedroom Apartment: N379,000 ($1,902.6)
*(Prices are per room per night. Naira figures rounded up to the nearest hundred)
Features and Services
Federal Palace Hotel has the following services:
- *Federal Palace Casino: *With 141 slot machines and eight-table games, you can never be bored.
- *Three restaurants *(Ancestors Spirits and Wine Bar, Explorers Restaurant, Pool Deck Restaurant)
Features in rooms will vary slightly depending on the room you pick, but they include an air conditioner, Mini bar, satellite TV, tea/coffee, writing desk, hair dryer, safe, shaver plug and a telephone.
*Services *like 24-hour in-room dining,laundry, car hire, internet, wifi and wake-up calls are also available.