by Mr Alexandra on January 9, 2017
Hotel was the perfect relaxation spot away from my busy life, located in a quiet and calm environment. The room given to me was comfortable and spacious, and there was constant power and water supply and very reliable internet service. My stay was wonderful, the environment was sparkling clean, customer service was excellent and the toiletries was provided. I am so impressed with their services.
by Mr. Tracy on December 31, 2016
I had a wonderful stay at the hotel, the hotel was quiet, serene and its environment was clean. My room was comfortable and neat, toiletries were provided and the staff were respectful and swift to all my needs, but there was no complementary breakfast. I had a good time and I am really impressed with their services.
by J.Nova on July 24, 2016
I will have to give Chaka Resort 2.5 stars overall - even though it was not a bad experience at all.
1. The generator is switched off from time to time because they have few guest. I understand this is pricey for a business, but still not a great experience for me.
2. The intercoms were not working. You have to manually call the receptionist or the manager - who were all very nice, by the way.
3. For N25,000, there was no complimentary breakfast. #EpicFail.
4. There was no change of bedding and the soap in the bathroom was clearly very low quality.
1. These guys have amazing food! Their food tastes really fantastic!
2. Food is decently priced
3. Seaside experience - topnotch.
4. Very nice and clean swimming pools.
1. Chaka resort has really good selling points. Their price points, in comparison to Epe resort and Ilase, is definitely competitive. Chaka needs to do more social media marketing. There is very little information on Tripadvisor, online or social media channels.
2. Fix the damn intercoms. It will not cost so much, and it will significantly improve the customer experience - and make it easy for people to order food and drinks....which leads to CASHFLOW