by Mike on December 15, 2014
I had a terrible stay at this hotel. First of all, their big generator packed up so there was no air conditioning, no light in the room. The room was so hot, the fan was just blowing hot air. During the night, the water stopped running and the hotel staff had to fetch water in buckets, imagine that. The restaurant felt like a furnace, couldn't stay there for more than 5 minutes. The swimming pool was disgusting, full of algae and cockroaches. The only positive thing going for the Hotel is the private beach which is quite beautiful. So to round up, I had a terrible and very uncomfortable experience at this hotel and I will advise you to stay clear of it.