Last Updated on
Travubug has prepared an exciting 4 day trip to Ghana to explore:
- Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park & Mausoleum
- Independence square/Black Stargate
- Jamestown lighthouse, Osu castle
- Brazil house, Ussher fort museum
- Legon Botanical Gardens
- Makola market – local shopping
- Labadi beach
- The night out with karaoke
- Local cuisine.
They will be touring Ghana from the 14-17 of June 2018. This is an opportunity to explore beautiful Ghana beautiful beaches and museum The cost per person is only N180,000 and includes round-trip flight from Lagos, accommodation, breakfast, and tour.
Please fill the form at the end of the post if you are interested.
0 0 vote