Top 24 Romantic-Weekend Getaway Destinations In Nigeria
1. La Campagne Tropicana Beach ResortLekki, Lagos Imagine your legs being intertwined with that of your spouse on the endless white sands, your names etched inside a shape of love on the sands of time, and the sound of the gentle tidal movement of the ocean. Now can we stop imagining already and make this a reality? Visiting the La?Campagne Tropicana would make this dream a reality. This elegant and choice beach offers couples a perfect platform for an unending string of fun and pleasure. Stylishly located along Lekki/Epe Expressway, Lagos, this resort centre has asserted itself as one of the best erotic getaways in Nigeria. Foster greater bonds at this resort centre with activities like hiking, fishing, hunting, swimming, and canoeing. Aside from the elegant and exotic spectacle, couples can visit the resort's mini-spa for an exclusive and relaxing time.
2. Zenababs Half Moon ResortOsun State Some many couples would surely jump at the opportunity of having a romantic adventure on the moon but that's really far-fetched for most of us. Alright, even if you can't afford a trip to the moon, at least you can visit the half moon. Didn't they say half bread is better than none? This resort which is one-of-a-kind is spread over a large expanse of Osun State's colossal water bodies and dense forest. It has a serene and calm environment. It also offers low-cost meals and budget rooms. This grandiose resort located in a central part of Ilesha exhibits a beautiful architectural piece, is a great hideout from the redneck and neighbourhood. Couples can enjoy the various activities at Zenababs Half Moon Resort and enjoy a perfect view of the resort from their rooms.
3. Abraka Turf and Country ClubAbraka, Delta State Ever heard the statement ?the grass is greener on the other side?? The Abraka Turf and Country Club aptly reflects this statement. Located in the oil-rich region of Delta State, along with the Virgin bank of the mystical Ethiope River, revered for its unnaturally pure waters and rich aquatic community, this relaxation centre has asserted itself as a force to be reckoned with in Nigeria, when it comes to providing quintessential comfort and delicate cuisine. This well-manicured and eco-friendly environment allows visitors breathe in fresh and untainted air. From the cool blue pool to the natural greens and crystal clear river, this resort centre is sure to create unforgettable memories for couples. The Abraka Turf and country club engulf its visitors with its calm and serene ambience. In addition to the lush vegetation holding up the feet of its visitors, it has facilities like golf court, polo field, and swimming pool as well as very affordable accommodation. This turf screams an elegant lifestyle and nature at its best, as this resort is defined by the factors that embody nature. This is a choice destination for hosting weddings, birthday parties, private parties, and anniversaries as well as vacations and romantic getaways. This resort is duly equipped with state-of-the-art facilities?like?a standard golf course, tennis court and couples can engage in activities like canoeing, deep river diving, and fishing. Take your love a notch higher by using the resort?s equestrian facilities for polo and horse riding, at one of the best stables in Nigeria. Its rooms come in different types which include unit, detached unit, chalet, bungalow, and duplex. Finally, you don?t need to travel abroad in search of greener pastures, just visit the Abraka Turf and Country Club.
5. Suntan Beach and ResortsBadagary, Lagos When people think of having a romantic getaway in Badagry, the Whispering Palms Resort easily comes to mind. But do you know that?s not all there is to experience a splendid time at Badagry? The Suntan Beach Resorts sits like a hidden jewel in the heart of Badagry. Couples can sit under the wings of the Palm Tree while watching the ocean dance to the music of the wind. This place is significant for its quietude and serene environment. There also huts where people can sit and have some romantic time together. Couples can also take the romantic adventure a notch higher by going horse riding and taking a fishing expedition. Just for the record, if you are in the group of ?about to wed? and you have imagined what it would be like to have a wedding on the beach, then luck has just shone on you because Santa Beach and Resorts has a marriage registry very close to it. So, you can have a quick short ceremony.
6. Yankari Games ReserveYankari, Bauch State Yankari National Park is a broad wildlife park located in the south-central part of Bauchi State. This is the most developed animal reserve and park in Nigeria. It houses various natural and warm springs. The fact that it is located in the West African savanna makes it a choice destination for tourists and holidaymakers to see wildlife in its natural habitat.This park has largely been touted to have the largest collection of animals, especially elephants, in Nigeria. It presently has 50 different species of animals, about 550 elephants, and 59 caves. Couples can take a swim in the crystal clear water. The Yankari Games Reserve offers mainly Nigerian dishes, has a museum, a bar and souvenir shops.
7. Casa IlasheVictoria Island, Lagos Casa Ilashe private beach is located in 16B Akin Olugbade Street, Victoria Island, offers visitors a good opportunity to escape the fast-paced city life. This 12-bedroom private beach club which has an unruffled and calm ambience is a great place for private parties and beach weddings. It also has an open lounge area, Wi-Fi access, a swimming pool, a bar and a restaurant which serves visitors meals like salad, barbequed?meats, and seafood. The recurring theme of this beach is to create a place where visitors can come and relax, rejuvenate and be reborn. Before going to this beach, arm yourself with a camera, swimming suits, hats, sandals and?beachwear. Visitors are sure to be captivated by the sound of the waves occasionally crashing against the shore in addition to the harmony coming from the birds, vacillating between trees.
8. Calabar Harbour Resort and SpaCalabar, Cross River State Calabar Harbour Resort and Spa is a charming opulent hotel located in 32, Asari Eso Layout, Calabar Nigeria. This resort centre offers state-of-the-art facilities and its team of professional and well-cultured staff ensure that the resort gives its customers maximum satisfaction. The hotel?s on-site restaurant offers a variety of both traditional and continental cuisines like Indian dishes, Nigerian dishes and Pasta. This resort centre has 13 rooms and 3 suites, all are tastefully furnished. Each room is fully air-conditioned, having stylish wall art and wallpaper as well as wardrobe, 3-seater upholster chairs and an en-suite bathroom. Visitors can sit under the umbrella shades by the poolside and enjoy a variety of drinks. Couples who sweat together, stay together. Grab your partner?s hand and go for a workout at the gym. The experience at the Spa is really great for couples, as it creates an environment which has the ability to stimulate greater bonds. Couples who visit this place are sure to create exceptional moments and derive optimum comfort. This resort centre has 13 rooms and 3 suites, all are tastefully furnished. Each room is fully air-conditioned, having stylish wall art and wallpaper as well as wardrobe, 3-seater upholster chairs and an en-suite bathroom. Visitors can sit under the umbrella shades by the poolside and enjoy a variety of drinks. Couples who sweat together, stay together. Grab your partner?s hand and go for a workout at the gym. The experience at the Spa is really great for couples, as it creates an environment which has the ability to stimulate greater bonds. Couples who visit this place are sure to create exceptional moments and derive optimum comfort.
9. Lekki Conservation CentreLekki, Lagos This secluded jungle and relaxation centre located in Lagos offers a good breathing space, as against the activity-laden and cramped Mainland in Lagos. There are a plethora of interesting activities that await any couple visiting Lekki Conservation Centre. It offers couples an outdoor bonding moment with the board games like checkers and chess, which are played on a large mat. ?And yes, before I forget the monkeys. This conservation centre has lots of them, and not only can they eat lots of banana can they eat lots of bananas, their attractive cluster can make you go bananas but don't because you still have to see the beautiful peacocks, tilapia ponds, tree house and crocodile lake. Take your romance to another height by mounting the Skyway bridge and taking passionate, lovey-dovey walk on the longest canopy walkway in Africa.
10. Oguta Lake Motel and Golf ResortOguta,?Imo State This resort is very popular for its standard 18-hole golf course and eye-catching Lake. Take your love deeper by going into the lake together. Going to the Oguta lake just became better with this resort centre, as it seamlessly offers facilities like cruise boat services, golf club bat house, and tastefully furnished rooms.This is one of the best locations for having an intimate time with your partner after a very tedious week. This Resort offers couples premium access to an avalanche of relaxing activities, which would leave you with an electrifying feeling and keep your body in good shape. Lovers who visit Oguta Lake Motel and Golf Resort can also recreate their love story an extensive and posh recreational park located at the resort. Located in Ekiti State, Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort s one of the most popular tourist attractions in the state and an ideal place for a romantic weekend getaway. Its popularity stems from the fact that the resort shows a confluence of hot and cold spring meeting at a point and flowing down as a single stream. By the way isn't there a myth that says warm and cold water were wives of man? The dense green forest which extends over a hilly landscape, with tall trees providing a covering, is sure to hold couples spellbound and create a warm, cosy and affectionate atmosphere for them. Located at Ibokun Road, Osun, this is one of the top resort centres in Osun State. Are you looking forward to having a romantic and charming retreat with breathtaking sights and serenity, in an environment, wrapped up in the hollow of nature, then head down to this resort centre. It has stunning facilities that are capable of offering couples a very memorable stay. This is a perfect place to have some couple time, no kids involved.One thing that endears so many visitors to this beach or the sound of the gushing wave and the gentle feel of the sand. This beach literally screams romance. It is one of the perfect destinations for you to explore without drifting from the city life. Seductive pleasure and memorable pleasures would undeniably be yours when you visit this resort. Add to that memorable experience by treating yourselves to a gourmet meal.
14. Eko Tourist Beach and ResortLooking for a serene place to cool off, relax and enjoy yourself for the weekend? Eko Tourist Resort is an ideal to visit, as it offers visitors a peaceful and reserved environment in addition to fun activities. This resort centre has a restaurant and bar, delectable cuisine as well as adequate security. Couples can enjoy taking long romantic walks on its white sand beach while enjoying the view of the sea. For couples looking to have a very romantic weekend, this is a destination per distinction. Located upon a very lush palm vegetation, this resort is known for its exceptional golf course and unruffled environment. The deluxe palm vegetation keeping a keen watch on this magnificent facility speaks to the fact about Mother nature's undying care. This place surely stands out as the pride of Akwa Ibom. Known for offering one of the best local foods in the country, this resort combines privacy with majesty and is sure to give visitors a treat which would remain on their lips for years to come. The several activities which couples would be engaged in as well as the luxurious suites and at the long romantic walks at the resort, would help them spend them quality time together and foster stronger bonds between them.
17. Epe Resort and SpaLekki, Lagos Located on the fringes of Lekki Epe Expressway, visitors are greeted with a relaxed milieu and dazzling beauty harmonised with an avant-garde and traditional style, the moment they step into the resort. Couples are sure to be treated to an all-inclusive cuisine, posh rooms, sporting activities, an easy-going environment and optimum satisfaction. This villa, located along on the Ilashe Island, treats visitors to a heaven on earth experience. This is a perfect romantic weekend getaway spot for couples who are lovers of nature. Couples can have a fascinating picnic under one of the abundant coconut palm trees, go for a passionate romantic walk on the beach while enjoying the beautiful landscape and unruffled terrain. As the name implies, this villa also offers its visitors exquisitely furnished luxury villas, which have rooftop Jacuzzi, private lounge, furnished kitchen, swimming pool, poolside barbecue, and a massage room. So, for couples whose idea of a romantic getaway is being at a beach, in an exclusive and hushed environment, this villa is an ideal choice. This resort engages couples with fun activities, phenomenal cuisine, as well as an enjoyable time at the sea and an easygoing landscape. The whisper of the palm trees surrounding these age long resort located at Badagry speaks calm, convenience, and tranquillity. This is a choice destination for visitors looking to take a break from the hoo-ha of the city. Relaxation has never been better, as the aura of the Badagry beach close to this resort centre has a softening and relaxing effect on visitors.
20. Kamp Ikare Beach ResortIkare, Lagos Located on the outskirts of Lagos, the elegance of Kamp Ikare Beach Resort stems from its all-inclusive view, glowing seaside, crystal clear sea, thrilling scenery, and seamless white sands. One thing that singles out this resort centre is the fact it is not frequented by too many folks, so couples are assured of being in an environment where there is a perfect blend of privacy and luxury. Situated on the outskirts of Victoria Island, this is a great hotel and spot to create some memories with your spouse So, if you?re thinking of having a romantic getaway in an exclusive world-class hotel, in a serene and relaxing environment, this would be a great spot for you and spouse. This hotel offers a mini-bar, free WiFi, an indoor pool spa, wellness centre, and a comfortable stay in tastefully furnished rooms. All of the 234 rooms in this hotel have bathtubs and walk-in shower.
22. Atican BeachAjah, Lagos Atican private beach located at Abraham Adesanya Estate, Okun Ajah, Lagos. It offers its visitors a quiet serene environment to relax, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. board The beauty of this resort centre stems from its all-inclusive view, glowing seaside, crystalline sea, rousing scenery, and ceaseless white sands. Spice up that love affair by spending some time with your spouse in the outdoor pool at the Atican Beach. This beach offers a variety of mouth-watering local and intercontinental dishes and it has a bar which is stocked with the finest wines and spirits. Couples should cosy up at the nightclub and create some romantic memories by playing a game of snooker. At the Atican Beach, couples are assured of being in an environment where there is a perfect blend of privacy and luxury.
24. Rojenny Tourist VillageIt?s no surprise that almost everyone wants to go to Disney Island but do you know there?s also a different kind of Disney Island in Anambra State, Nigeria. The Rojenny Tourist Village, located in Oba, Anambra State, is a choice destination for that cosy romantic weekend. We?ve been inundated with stories of where to find tourists centres in this city and that city but imagine entering a village and the whole village is a tourist centre in itself. Wow! That must be the expression on your face now, right? Visitors to the Rojenny Tourist Village are greeted with green vegetation and great hospitality. Couples are sure to derive optimum satisfaction and comfort at this tourist centre. The zoo houses different animals which include lions, baboons, reptiles, primates, turtles, and crocodiles. Aside from the zoo, there are several other activities that couples can get involved in like going for a throwback at the museum, dining at the on-site restaurant (you should propose to her if you are not yet married- don?t worry I wouldn?t let out the secret),watching a game at the stadium, going for a ride at the amusement park, playing a game on the tennis court, swimming in the Olympic-sized pool, and getting down on the dance floor at the?nightclub. What more can you ask for? ?Having a camera and?swimwear would come in very handy at this tourist centre.
Other romantic destinations include...Kajuru Castle?is a luxury Medieval-German style villa, built over 3 decades ago located in Kaduna State, Nigeria.?The villa is designed with bedrooms modelled after dungeons and several towers with crenellated walls. The castle includes a guest tower with ?4 rooms and the main building with a knights? ?hall and a master suite ( also known as the ?landlord?s residence?). There?s an outdoor swimming pool for cooling off on hot days and a barbeque spot right by the pool.? The castle is definitely one port of call for a romantic weekend.
Leave a comment