Last Updated on
Address: 11 Park Avenue after Park Lane Hospital, Enugu.
Telephone: 080 3323 7443
Enugu Golf Course is structured on 1,097 hectares of soft green savannah linking with the Udi Hills. Located at 11 Park Avenue after the Avenue Park Hospital of the coal city, Enugu. The structure is a beautiful and neat golf club site; home to local and international golf tournaments in agreement with all golf associations across the country.
Imagine you being in a well-trimmed lush green grass, is it not appealing and lovable? And yes! The indigenes of Enugu can boast of such facility. The golf course has an 18-hole 360 yards green international standard golf course.
The golf course has a proper Golf Club Seat Out where many spectators there are able to view a tournament whilst it is going on. It also has a clubhouse and a bar, where golfers and spectators can relax, party and lounge.
Best time to visit Enugu Golf Course
The best time to visit the golf course is from the time frame 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily, also admission into the Enugu Golf Course is inexpensive. Carts, club and pull carts can be rented in other to either practice, play for fun or a real tournament?
How to get to Enugu Golf course
The closest Airport to Enugu Golf course is the Akanu Ibiam International Airport. Airlines such as Air Peace, Arik Air, Aero Contractors, Med view Airlines offer direct flights into and out of the Airport. It’s a 17 minutes drive from the Airport to the golf course.
Things to do at the Enugu Golf
- Hangout at the bar and clubhouse.
- Take a tour around the golf course.
- Observe tournaments from the Golf Club Seat Out, of course while drinking and having fast foods.
- Absorb the beauty of the green color as you sit or lay on the golf course.
- Capture photographs for memories and also for those who would like to paint or draw.
- Meet new faces. You will definitely see new people here and try to relate with them also.