Tinapa Business And Leisure Resort - See,Thrill, Play, Shop
History of?Tinapa ResortTinapa Business And Leisure Resort were initiated by ex-Governor of ?Cross Rivers State, Donald Duke with a clear goal of boosting the state's economy and also as a medium of tourism. it is located North of the Calabar Municipality associated with the Calabar Free Trade Zone resort is one of the major tourist destinations.
Best Time to Visit?Tinapa?Resort
- Visiting the reserve early in the day is advisable because it gives you the opportunity to take explore all the fun facilities or window shop as long as you want. However, if you just can't get enough of Tinapa, you can decide to lodge at the Tinapa?Lakeside Hotel.
- The resort is usually crowded during festive periods and public holidays due to the favorable weather around these times. it's best to visit during off-peak seasons.
How to Get to?Tinapa?ResortThe closest airport to Tinapa Resort is Margaret Ekpo International Airport also known as Calabar Airport, it's a 24minutes drive from the airport to the resort. The major means of transportation in Abraka are buses, taxis and motorcycles. There are cabs in the city that can take you to the location.
Things to do at?Tinapa?Resort
- Treat your kids to major undiluted fun at the Games Arcade. Ranging from the Ocean Bomber to the mini basketball court, or a game of Ice Hockey, the excitement never stops.
- Go window shopping and take in the vast array of displays of world-class brands; ranging from designer labels, perfumes, Electronics, Fabrics, Jewelry, Household furniture, and Accessories, up to Art and Craft Souvenirs.
- Hangout at the Tinapa Waterpark, which comprises of adult and children pools, fascinating water games and thrilling slides
- If you are a sucker for shopping, you could take advantage of the over 54 retail outlets and 4 huge emporia that offer different products and services at the Tinapa Shopping Complex.
- Surf in the Lazy River or better still reclines at the Fisherman's Wharf that just overlooks the artificial lake in the scenery.
- You can enjoy your choice of beverages and drinks while trying out the local delicacies for which Calabar is famous.
How Much Will Your Visit to Tinapa?Resort?cost?Entry into Tinapa resort is free however gaining access to the facilities will incur some costs. Depending on the nature of your visit, different costs might arise; You might need to purchase special coins at the resort to be able to use the fun facilities. Excursions and group outings also attract different facilities. For more info on this, check the top of this article for contact details.
Fun Facts about?Tinapa?Resort
- There is a film studio(Nollywood) located within the Tinapa Business Resort that offers first-class production and post-production support services to film, television and music producers using the best equipment available in the industry.
- The resort is regarded as a Free Trade Zone, i.e no customs duties are applied on imports into the zone. Consequently, the prices of goods sold within the zone are the lowest in the country.
- Shopping in Tinapa is fun and easy with the Tinapa Debit Card, as no physical cash is required.
- Lodge in the amazing Tinapa?Lakeside Hotel?located just beside the man-made?Tinapa Lake which has been designed with both the business traveler and the family in mind.
- There is an open exhibition area for trade exhibitions and other events.
People Who Like Tinapa Resort Also Like?
Leave a comment