Dreamworld Africana - The Excitement Never Ends!
History of Dreamworld AfricanaEstablished in 2010, Dreamworld covers an area of 10 acres and re-opened to the public in 2013. The park was initiated by private sector investors in 2010 based on economic development funding from Lagos State Government. This was in a bid to provide a world-class amusement and theme park for everyone in and around the city. Since its re-opening, it has continued to be the preferred leisure and fun spot for residents of the city and foreigners alike.
Best Time to Visit Dreamworld Africana
- Dreamworld Africana operates on a year-round calendar meaning that its gates are always open. However, the festive seasons and holidays are always a great time to visit the park due to the favourable weather around these times and the children would be on break too.
- If you?re planning to visit, its advisable to go quite early in the day, so as to have fun to your heart?s content because you?d be surprised how time flies!
How to Get to Dreamworld AfricanaThe theme park is located on ?Km14, Epe Expressway. Take the first turning to the right after the second toll gate opposite Eleganza house Lekki.
Things to do at Dreamworld Africana
- Take a ride on the roller coaster with your kids
- Let your kids play around in the ?Kiddies Playland? designed for young children.
- Organize picnics with friends and group hangouts.
- Enjoy the different types of games and fun equipment available at this thrilling park.
Dreamworld Africana PricesIdeally, access to the facilities cost ?2000 per person. However, the price is subject to change. For further detailed information on the prices, please call the numbers at the top of this article.
Fun Facts about Dreamworld Africana
- The park is totally safe for you to let your kids run around freely without any cause for alarm.
- There are a bunch of child-friendly games you can let your children partake in.
- The snacks and food available at the park are hygienic and safe, although, you can also bring your food along.
- You can hold a birthday party at the park or take kids on an excursion to the park.
People who like Dreamworld Africana also like...There are some other exciting places in the city of Lagos where you can take your kids to have a good time. Some of which include;
Leave a comment